Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between individual officer pricing and FET pricing?
Individual officer pricing applies on any purchase in which the officer is purchasing the weapon personally and will be taking ownership of the weapon.
FET pricing (Federal Excise Tax) applies in the case in which the department is paying for the weapon and is purchasing it for tax exempt department use only. To obtain this pricing, your purchase will require departmental purchase orders as well as a completed exemption form.
Who qualifies for individual officer law enforcement pricing?
- Sworn LEO (Law Enforcement Officers) State, County and Local
- Federal LEO – F.B.I., U.S. Marshals, DEA, DHS, et cetera
- Corrections Officers, including Parole and Probation Officers
- Retired LEO with “retired” credentials including Federal, State, County and Local
- State Licensed Security Companies and State/City Licensed Security Officers
- Federal Flight Deck Officers
- Court Judges, District Attorneys and Deputy District Attorneys
- First responders including firefighters and rescue personnel with appropriate I.D. and letterhead with verification of duty purpose
- Disabled in any capacity
- Active – Nat’l Guard