KING’S Firearms and More Handgun Carry Permit Class
WHAT TO BRING:
- Paper and pencil…there will be a test.
- Your firearm – UNLOADED! (you can rent one for $10.00 plus the cost of ammo if you don’t have one.)
- 50 rounds of ammo for your firearm.
- Hearing and eye protection (can be provided, if necessary)
- A good attitude and willingness to learn.
- Be on time or slightly early so you can find the class room, scout the restroom, pay if necessary, secure your weapon, etc. Be courteous to your classmates by not being late.
- Bring your state issued driver license or identification to class. Your instructor will need to see it and will need the number to put on the class roster and on your class completion certificate.
- Cell phones must be turned off. It is disruptive and yes, even rude. If you are looking down, you are distracted. At some point in the class you will be holding, loading and shooting a firearm. I need your undivided attention. It is imperative that you are clear on all safety and range instructions and rules.
- No visitors or companions are allowed.
Here is the link to pre-register for the handgun carry permit class: http://apps.tn.gov/handgun/
YOU MUST BE PRE-REGISTERED BEFORE COMING TO CLASS.
PLACE: King’s Firearms and More, 505 North Garden St., Columbia, TN 38401
COST: $75.00 (cash – no card)